
| I cant believe i am actually doing this la! But for Esther, alright, let's get started. :p 5 random facts about me: 1. i am 1.61m but i look taller - thank God for inventing high heels :p 2. i am complicated 3. i am a full time shopaholic - Born to shop 4. i am skeptical abt love, true love for that matter 5. i am suppose to read my Company Law, but end up doing this :p 5 things which scare me: 1. Cockroaches! terribly disgusting! 2. Love 3. Marriage 4. Exams 5. Octopus 5 things i like: 1. SHOPPING! All time favourite 2. Reading novels 3. Vivaz - 'like' is an understatement, I LOVE them! :p 4. Xifer - My identity. 5. My mom 5 things i say most: 1. shui bian 2. Idiot la (i dont mean it :p) 3. I HATE you (i dont mean it too! now you realize gerls often don mean what they say :p) 4. I miss my frens. (Cos i really do) 5. Aiyoh, why lidat? Okie, I am done! :p For you Esther! :p |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥