Friday, September 22, 2006
1:28 AM Y
Before we even attempt our first accounting quiz in SMU, we knew it's not gonna be easy, but we braced ourselves for the worst, reminding ourselves that we just need to pass the quiz since we are on an exchange programme.
After the quiz, we were quite stunned by it, and our moods were adversely affected. Just got back the results of the quiz and i got 90 marks for it! Was just expecting a borderline pass so this came as a surprise! I love surprises! For this ... I am happy. :)
Checked NTU mail today and i was pleasantly surprised cos i was awarded a bursary from NTU! How great is that! I would say it came at the right time, just when i needed it the most! Thanks-to-whoever-the-donor-is. A million thank you! And once again, i am happy.
The 13th JCRC is amazing. Everyone is somehow connected in heart and spirit. That's the way it should be! Heart them all. :)
Meeting my vivaz juniors this saturday for a pot luck bbq.. i know i'm gonna be happy :) With love.
All in all, I am so blessed.
May the Lord bless Princess (Anne and Ah Seng's beloved cat). So sorry to hear that princess aka Xiao Mao died this morning. Man, it must be hard on Anne and Seng. God Bless Xiao Mao.