
It's like finally.
Been so busy, adapting to life in SMU, but i'm glad all is well.
The city campus is way toooooooo modern, as compared to our very own NTU. NTU is lao kok kok if we put 2 side by side.
And when they say SMU students are more articulate and outspoken, they are absolutely right. During seminar, they will just fight to speak, just so that they will create an impression in the prof's mind. Woooo~ this is something new here, cos you don see it in NTU. Haha~
And it feels a lil weird not doing tutorials, cos there's no tutorials in SMU! And all their quizes and exams are OPEN BOOK! How great! I'm loving it! :)
Everything about SMU is great, it's just that the people are a lil unfriendly. Maybe i am too sensitive, but i sense a lil arrogance in them. NTU peeps are generally more friendly, thou we might not be as articulate and outspoken. :)
Anyway, i just thank God for Yanzi and karthik! Without them, i will be like a lost sheep, they are always there for me when i need them! This is what i call true friends. I love you!! :)
On a random note, I love all the vivalicious ones! Vivaz, I Love You!! :)
And ... I am addicted to Japanese Food! Yum Yum.
I miss ALL my friends. Alot, alot. :(
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥