
| The doctor prescribed some antibiotics and disgnosed my condition as a serious infection. Might be allergic to the super salty seawater, either that or i might be stung by the cute lil jellyfish! They are so cute, i don mind being stung by them. I hope it's not some other ugly & poisonous sea creatures. She also commented i had i cant walk around too much else it'll be more swollen, much more swollen than it already is. But i don't care, i am going for night cycling later. I promised them. Or rather, they made me promised them that i will 101% go so i'm gonna just stick to my word. :) I am feeling SUPER happy these few days. I wanna be happy. And I hope all my friends are happy as well. :) I miss my tutorial friends! Yanzi, Zhenni, Edwin, Jason, Karthik WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU HIDING!! COME OUT COS I MISS ALL OF YOU! Preparing to go night cycling! NBS Pre-Camp tomorrow. I hopw i dont die of exhaustion. Happy Happy! Lalalalala~ |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥