
| It was a mega-get-2gether-session for everyone of us after 2 solid months. Somehow we just bond instantaneously, just like that. I guess all the shitty stuff we go through during the camp, esp the round sentosa on the last day, did help in bonding us closely together, like popiah. I could still remember the zest we have on the round sentosa, the zeal and the desire to win, drive all of us to the same exact goal. All i can say is, we were soooo close to winning, or in fact, we could have won. In my eyes, X-clan is the best clan, ever. I miss those days. How we pile on top of each other during the hamburger game, the way we swallow our pride and chant all the hokkien cheers, how the mud and the grass stick all over our body, these are the memories which can never be deleted. And these had a part to play in forging all the precious friendships. I love the x-clan. Okie, enough said. Senior camp was fun! Because of you peeps. The X-united. Thanks Terence for everything you have done for the clan. We will support you all the way, till the very end. A very BIG thank you to Alan, ShuJun, Grace, Cindy, KianYong, Mui, Shiming, Liyee, HongZhen & Andy who came down for the camp. X-clan has the best people around and it needs no further explanation. :) Xiferians, let's pass the love around. I heart you. :) |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥