
| Okie, a quick entry to sum up this wonderful wonderful day~ Cos i need to wake up at 4.45am in the morning and it's already 1.30am now. Woooo~ My colleagues at MediaCorp treat me to a farewell lunch at Uncle David. They love me, cos they ordered this big plate of don know what for me. Muahaha~ But too high class, i don noe how to eat. I prefer my black black carrot cake :) *wicked laugh Lina and MunTeng silently bought me a gift without my knowing and surprised me before i leave. How sweet.. Awwww. I love the gerls, and they are the ones who taught me the most things. All in all, a truly enjoyable and fruitful stay at MediaCorp. I miss those peeps already. :( Happy 21st Birthday Dawson! I hope you like the Fossil watch!! May this day be a day of fun and celebrations for you! :) And oh yar, i got Human Resource Consulting! Together with my beloved yanzi and karthik. Muahahah~ We are gonna stick together like elephant brand superglue! Suddenly, i miss edwin, zhenni, jason, yanzi and karthik. :( I want a gathering. I wan i wan i wan. Alright, *yawns I need to rest! 3 more hours and i have to be awake. Have a Great Weekend! *muackzzzzzzzzz* |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥