
| I am back, in Singapore. *deep sigh* The mere short 3Days 2Nites trip to Redang is enough to make me fall in love with that small sunny island. What more can i say? The place is bea-u-ti-ful! It's really beautiful, and you gotta really see and experience it yourself. Great company (Lynda & Michelle) makes the trip complete and enjoyable. :) Thanks babes! The snorkelling trips are indeed an eye opener and it's really amazing to see how the fishes, sharkes and jellyfishes live in one big aquarium. To add on, the corals are very beautiful too! :) For once, i saw the baby sharks! They are so cute, so miniature, and they actually looked quite harmless. Muahahaha~ I saw them swam past me, yes, it's that close. What an experience! Shall wait for Lynda to compile the photos and you can see for yourself! I know i will definitely be back again! I heart Redang! *beams* After a few hours of rest, went down to CityHall to meet the Xiferians to make the X-clan identity. Thank you Terence. Thank you Shujun. Thank you Alan. Thank you Shiming. Thank you Charles. Thank you HongZhen. Thank you Grace. Thank you Cindy. Thank you peeps!! For making your way down to make the clan's identity. I love you peeps! From the shopping of materials to the designing to the drawing to the tracing to the cutting, all of you were there to witness the making and doing of the identity. I wasn't joking when i say X-clan has the best peeps around. *winks* T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U Xiferians. From 2pm to 10pm. 8 solid hours were spent on the identity and the designing of the clan's banner! I am sure everyone enjoyed ourselves with all the silly jokes and sharings. All of you made my day and bring a beautiful close to it. Though i am physically tired, i am glad i am part of this, really. :) Tomorrow is a small mini night cycling with all the Xiferians. I am sure it's gonna be fun!! It was only decided today and *tadah* tomorrow we are gonna do it! That's how "on" we are!! I love you peeps! *smiles* Just a gentle reminder, next saturday will be scheduled for banner making so fellow Xiferians, do keep the day free hao bu hao? We've got the design ready, just need the manpower to paint the banner and do some final touch-ups to the identities! Oh yar, the cheer list is out as well, so we can prepare to rock the house down with our thunderous cheers yeah? Muahahhahah~ We can do it people! :) Okie, my leg is swollen. To be precise, it is VERY swollen! Think i got stung by a jellyfish or something. *ouch* Alright, i shall go rest and prepare myself for night cycling tomorrow! :) To sum up everything, I heart Redang. I heart all the fellow Xiferians. *sugary dweams* |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥