
| Saturday was spent at Singapore Changi Airport, for a solid 15 hours or even more. Was allocated to mending a birthday booth with shujun. Oh god, luckily there's shujun else i will most probably die of boredom! We are paid to just slack and chat, cos not many people is lucky enough to have their birthday exactly on the 1st of july. Muahahhah~ Went cycling today! This time it's different cos it's out of the boring east coast park. WooHoo~ Cycled around east coast and siglap in search of yummy and delicious food! Shaved ice, minced noddles, dumplings, pork floss pancake just to name a few. *drools* I like i like i like. I wanna go on a "nite cycling eating tour round singapore" to all the famous supper spots. Oh yar! Went to the highly recommended HongKong Cafe in Siglap Road. The desserts, toasts, snacks and drinks are really nice and reasonably priced. I like i like i like. I aim to try all the food in the cafe cos they have a wide array of food and drinks there! I cant stand it i am such a glutton! :) This coming week will be packed with activities again. Redang trip will most probably be scheduled next next week if nothing goes wrong. Looking for ad hoc jobs to pass time, have lobang must intro me yeah? :) Okie, going to watch er mo zai shen bian (Devil beside me). Have a great week ahead. :) |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥