
| Yes, you are right. I am going on a strike. Throwing a tantrum, not going to work, unless someone coax me to going. Well, i declare myself ... Sick. Running a slight fever cos i was caught in yesterday's rain. Regret not bring along my pink brolly. Argh! Will i die due to an overwhemling loss of blood? I wonder. Tonight will be our 2nd tutorial mates outing. WooHoo~ Attendance is compulsary for all!!! And indeed, all are coming for dinner, ktv or both! I love all of them to bits! Awwww... I gottta be seeing them for another 2 years!! Attend lectures together, Skip lectures together, Curse lecturers together, Copy tutorials together, Skip tutorials together, Do projects together, Cheating for quiz together, This list is not comprehensive, there are definitely MORE to this. *winks* :p I know i wont wanna miss this gathering, thou i might be sick. I will drag myself there if i have to. =p I am gonna sing later!! Lalalalalala~~ |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥