
| Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Okie. Stop it. First time to chomp chomp! It gives me the "newton circle" feel. Chicken wings. Wanton mee. Ice kacang. Satay. Popiah. *drooling* Caught ya! Pls dont drool in front of the monitor! Lol~ Yummylicious! *burp* It's nice to gorge on some sinful and super oily food, sometimes. :p Tml, is a chocolatey day! WooHoo~ Going to visit this chocolate place @ esplanade with ShiMing. WooHoo~ Summer has a sweet tooth. She likes choclates, but she is paranoid about getting round. :p I promise i will go on a diet, after this sinful chocolate indulgence. i promise. *winks* YanZi!!!!!! Let's meet up next wednesday? Free for dinner? Get back to me yeah? ZhiYun~ serious about going to the zoo next weekend? I don't mind planning. Muahaha~ May all the mosquitoes stick to you, all the way! I am so evil. MUAHAHA~ Activities scheduled all the way till tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that no OT comes my way. Hao Lei Ah! Time to orh orh. Goodnite! :p |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥