
| The world spins. I don give a damn. With each passing day, amidst all the happenings, i just wanna be buried in a good book. Devoid of emotions, and learn to solidify my heart. At times, i can be quite an emo freak. I gotta keep up with the world, cos sometimes it requires us to be more rational than emotional. All along, i know for myself that i am a "feeling" person. I can get emotionally attached with something or someone at the split of a second. So when i mean, I love something/someone, i really do. *digress* Secondary sch outing today and i am still deciding if i should go and meet my girls cos my nose is running like a running tap. I miss them like hell. *pulls hair* Why am i feeling so indifferent? Is something like wrong with me? *knocks head* |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥