
| I was faced with a question, a tough question. Can someone pls help me out? Tai yang shi chong na yi bian shen chu lai de? Shi dong pian ne? Hai shi xi pian ne? *scratches head* Wah Piang. Teacher also never teach me, how i know? I hate it when ppl asks me questions like this. Though i have 50% chance of getting it right, i always ended up with the wrong answer and get myself all confused. I am bad at these la, those earth concept (we live IN the earth) and the sun theory (east or west?). No matter how hard i try to drill all these logic into my brain, my brain just fails to register. So ... Now you know. Don't ever come running to me asking for a geography related question, cos you will most probably end up with more questions marks and more confusion. MUAHAHA~ In the future to come, i shall just shut up when i am faced with such questions. I shall, like everyone else, pretend to know it all, when in fact they don't. Lol~ Aiyoh, I hate Dawson la, everytime asks me such questions! Irritating!!! :) Weekend is creeping around the corner. Sleeping is all that i want, all that i am thinking of right now. No work, nothing. I just wanna sleep my day through. I don't even wanna go on any shopping spree. I feel like i am a changed person. MUAHAHA~ I actually sense no excitement about SHOPPING. God, something must be terribly terribly wrong somewhere. Some things are irreversible. Once it takes place, there is no point changing anything or pondering over it. The right thing to do, is this, Move On. Simple as it seems. But it ain't so simple, Isn't it? Nonetheless, that's the right thing to do. I've got pretty much everything in life, except love. Happy Saturday & Sunday! :) |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥