
| What a laugh. You don't know what i am laughing at. MUAHAHA! I am a private detective in disguise. Managed to find some links in the IP addresses. Yes, IP addressES. So it's a Summer Hate Club Alliance. Lol~ so funny. There is still such things now, in the 21st century. So hip and cool! And THEY have been reading MY blog since 28 April. Such "loyal supporters" of my blog! MUAHAHA! Read and re-read. Read and re-read, just to spot any mistakes on my bloggie (blog)! I like it my way! Bloggie! Chicky Rice! Loctor! I like i like i like! Gonna say i am childish, act cute? Ar-har! Save your breath. Should i... change my blog-gie address? (Awww, summer is acting cute again!) So funny! I was laughing as i am typing this entry. MUAHAHAHA! Happy Vesak Day to ALL!!! Won't let my "loyal supporters" spoil my day!! I just find it funny, I am not irritated nor upset. In all, we can't please everyone, yeah? Ppl ALWAYS have something against you, no matter how hard you try to be nice. So i shall forget about being nice and be a mean-ie? MUAHAHAHA! Alright, stop all the mean-ie stuff, my "loyal supporter" don't like. MUAHAHAHA! This is MY blog. (: |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥