
| How, and where should I begin? Yesterday was Monday. Yes, Monday. Met up with gentry after work for a quick dinner at saki sushi. And after which I went to meet Andy, my Siemens colleague for a drink @ one of the pubs near clarke quay. Fruitful night out i would say, with a great dinner, great company and a great drink. Perhaps i was under a lot of pressure recently, and being very unhappy, i took it out on drinking. I drank a lot, and i mean a lot. About like say, half a jug? Lol~ but still, i am pretty sure i'm in safe hands so i am not at all worried about being drunk. I am not a regular drinker and people who knows me knows very well that i am not a good drinker either. So you can guess how drunk i were yesterday, after gulping half a jug of don noe what vodka. Gosh, I dont even know what i am drinking! =p Haven't seen Andy for a donkey years and i am glad he hasn't changed, much. He is still the very attractive and charismatic man i would say. I like the way he sees life, the way he lives life, and the way he respects my ideas. So basically we talked through the night over 2 jugs of dont know what (1 is beer, i think). He mentioned that if he was younger (he's about 10-12 years older than me so that makes him about 31 years old), and if i were a lil older, he will definitely come after me. MUAHAHA~ He told me the exact same thing the last time i met him (abt 1 year ago) at a void deck near my house. I like serious and mature man, those simple man with a not so simple goal and dream. I like, I like, i like. On the other hand, i am especially allergic to childishness and stupidity. And guys who are aimless and lazy turn me off, immediately. But i guess we have different priorities at this moment and i would love him, as a friend more than a lover. I know this friendship is real and precious, and i truly treasure this wonderful bonding. Thanks Andy, you make me feel at ease and special. Let's stay this way, for a long long time. I have so much to say, but i cant seem to continue from here. So we shall stop here. Till the next time people. |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥