
| Let's commit the perfect crime. I'll steal your heart and you steal mine. Despite being sick, i am still indulging in tons and tons of junk food i bought at Giant yesterday. Especially when i'm sick, i feel like eating sinful food like bak kwa, kfc, just to name a few. And why can't i eat bak kwa when it's only some eye problem. Mei zhen xiang.. *drools* I have full autonomy to drool over my bak kwa even when i cannot eat it, now. I fix my blog problem singlehandedly. MUAHAHA! Just add some html code to my existing one and the problem is solved, i should have discovered that earlier, silly me. But thank god, my entries are continuous and flowing now. Phew. The packing up yesterday was diastrous. And i really mean diastrous. Like those tsunami waves but in terms of books, clothes, accessories and what not. Had to make two trips to ensure everything is contained and tugged nicely in the car. I didn't know i had so many things. I mean i know i have a lot of things, but i didn't realize it is THIS much. It's like say 30 bagfuls of things, maybe more. Lol~ I am a full fledged SHOPAHOLIC and i am proud of it. I always save my allowance by not eating and splurge it all on retail therapy. It always leaves me feeling satisfied and contented, like i have all the bal kwa-s in the world for my consumption. MUAHAHAHA! Think the eye irritation is getting into my brain. Why am i talking so incoherently. Anyway, i am gonna start my second round of cleaning up, after resting and snacking for 4 solid hours. Lets commit the perfect crime. I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine. |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥