
| If i have all the time in the world ... I wanna go on a movie marathon. Many many nice movies in the month of May and June! You wont wanna miss movies like Da Vinci Code, Over the hedge, The Nun, Silent Hill and so forth. Was reading the synopsis of "The Nun" and just by reading it, I feel a sudden urge to rush to the cinema immediately to catch it. Cycling @ East Coast Park would be a good way to spend the weekends. Hectic lifestyle made it impossible to appreciate the natural surrounding and the lil things around us. We are often too absorbed into our work, to meeting deadlines and printing reports, to the extent that we simply have no time for simple pleasures like hearing the sound of the waves or the rustling of the leaves. We are just too busy. I need some time off, to be with Mother Nature. :) Anyone wanna join me? *winks* But it's a pity, cos i don have all the time in the world to do such things. |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥