
| As i recalled upon all the ppl who loves me or once loved me, i feel a sudden sadness surging in me. I cant really describe in words how i really feel now, but i know i feel terrible and guilt-striken. I know i cant be a partner to everyone who likes me, I cant. Somehow, i lose them as a fren eventually when rejection comes into the picture. I am not quite sure you will agree with me on this, but rejection often means the end of friendship, something which i truly dread. Ppl claims that after whateva decision i have made, they will "respect my decision and we can still be friends." Familiar isn't it? But how many actually adhere to what they promise. Few i would say. To be continued.. It's already 3am and i need to sleep. MUAHAH~ But i am still feeling bad. |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥