
| In all seriousness, i need to feel human again. Anyone interested in doing some voluntary work together with me? I am not sure how to get about registering myself as a volunteer that's why i have been procrastinating. But i think it's time i do something about it. Any takers? Interested in doing voluntary work in some old folks home, primarily due to my deep compassion and empathy for lao rens. One time i had this community service at this old folks home and the painful sight of these abandoned old folks just makes my heart aches, so badly that i cried. Okie, i am an emotional freak i admit. I cant accept the reality of life. Is this what happens in the real world? Then i have to get real and stop living in my own idealistic world. That's the least i can and should do, for those abandoned folks. I need to feel human, again. |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥