
| I think it is freaking scary to have my summer hate club alliance reading my entries, everyday, to be precise, by the hour. Woohoo~ Such loyal fans i have. MUAHAHAHA~! They must be reading and re-reading. Fan bu fan ah!! They seem to have all the time in the world to do silly things like this. Thanks to them, my site counter is jumping so crazily! Just a mere 5 days of setting up my blog and i have a total of 200++ visitors! I didn't know i am so popular. My popularity is soaring.. whether you love me or hate me, you will read my blog! MUAHAHA~ I am sure, 101% sure, summer hate club alliance accounts for at least 100 of the counts (out of 200+ counts). Can you feel and sense their loyalty. I can~ lol I am going rebonding + changing of hairstyle tml!! Thanks to Alan who helped me with the booking and he's gonna accompany me there and wait for me. He obviously doesn't know what he is in for. Lol~ For your info, the entire rebonding process is about 3 hours!!! Woohoo~ I think i am gonna have a great day tml, if my rebonding goes well that is. :) |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥