
| WAH PIANG!! Can you believe it?!? Mommy is zzz-ing. Mei mei is zzz-ing. Everyone is zzz-ing!!!??!! So tired ah?? Nobody wants to play with me!! Everybody is zzz-ing and leaves me alone. I know i know i know. I am jobless and i woke up at 3.15pm today so i can't blame them cos they are really tired. :( Every channel is hot about the elections thingy. WP, SDP and what not. Rallies and more rallies. Publicity and more publicity. Straitstimes feature all about the elections, about gomez, about Mr Chee and everything about the upcoming elections. I am more interested about the murder case though. MUAHAHA~! Mothers' Day is drawing near. Forget about the flowers or diamonds. Mommy, i have something special for you. What can be more special than a TOILET BOWL!!! *diao* MUAHAHAHA! Apparently, my toilet bowl got choked a zillion years ago and now i am replacing a new one, for my mommy as a mothers' day prezzie!! And it's gonna cost me about 200 bucks. Dont think a toilet bowl is cheap, cos it isn't cheap AT ALL!!!! MUAHAHAHA!~ I was wondering if i should get her a toilet bowl or a TV. No no no not a plasma TV of cos, but a decent looking and presentable one. I've looked around and a normal looking TV set costs about 300 bucks!! Wah!!! That's the effect of inflation. Just about a week ago, i bought a DVD player for my mei mei as her bday present and mothers' day is coming up in a week. At this rate, i am going to declare myself a bankrupt. I cannot eat my pizza anymore. No more shopping. No more bak kwa. No more slacking at home. No more outings. No more, no more, NO MORE!!! The thought of no more shopping and bak kwa-s makes me wanna cry!! *sobz* Okie, i shall be a good gal and faithfully go for all the job interviews possible. I observed a very weird trend. People feel very intimidated when they hear i am an undergrad. They siao ah? I got a feeling they dont wanna hire me cos they think that undergrads are very "costly", so they rather hire someone with lower qualifications so they have a reason to pay them lower wages. So mommy, it's not my fault! Cos they are not keen to hire me, not that i dont wanna work. hurhur~ Why am i pursuing a degree if employers are unwilling to employ me? Back to Raine Yang. :) |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥