
| Who, can be as cute as my precious mommy. Challenge my mom. Don dare? Let me tell you what she did, she is unbelieveably cute. At the age of 46, she ironically reminds me of a child and their sweet innocence. My mom has a weird habit of hiding her money in a box. Not those small lil box, but those as big as a shoe box! So today, she absent-mindedly put her box full of notes and coins, on top of the new TV set. Nothing very cute. Then suddenly she *shing*, flashed her notes and coins and childishly exclaimed, "Wah, see my coins! so hot, like hard boiled eggs (cos she put it on top of the tv set and tv emits heat)!!". That's what she said. Not only that, she continued by saying, "Come, you don't believe? You can touch it if you want." She then proceeded to put the "hot coins" on my leg to prove her theory. At that instant. I see a child-like innocence, presented right before my eye. Pure, innocent and gentle. I see a child in her, my mommy. I proclaim and declare my mom, the cutest mom, ever. I love you mommy. *muackz* I know you love me too. |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥