
Okie. I am a good gal. Self proclaimed. I actually listened to my mommy and faithfully drag myself to the CHINESE LOCTOR (doctor)!! The consultation was okie and the lao kok kok loctor is quite funny!! Made me laugh and laugh and laugh!! Hur Hur! (= But the medicine sux like hell!!! The mixture is a shade darker than the normal black, blacker than black. And the pills come in all sorts of colors, orange, green and brown!! So happening ah.. now the pills looks so trendy and cool!! So many colors somemore! They look so harmless, like normal sweets waving at you, but the moment they touch your tongue, the bitterness spread through your whole body and it tastes terribly AWFUL!! *so er xin* I earn 50 bucks today from my mommy, cos i agreed to drink the "ku cha" (bitter tea). She insists it is good for my current state but being the stubborn gal i am, i refused to drink the black black tea! Yucks. Until she offered to give me 50 bucks for drinking it all up!! haha~ so i earned 50 bucks by drinking the black black tea! The ku cha is really ku.. and the after taste is OMG! The taste will linger in your mouth for the longest time. Eeeeeeeee!!! I don't like the black black tea. I don't like the blacker than black solution. I don't like the orange, green and brown pills. I want my cakes. I want my ice cream. I want my sweets. Please. *wink* |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥