
| I am turning lesbian. I love Raine Yang!! Was watcing this dont know what vcd staring Raine Yang!! No matter which angle you look at this sweetie pie, she is ALWAYS so pretty!!! Maybe not pretty, but cuteeeeee!!! I am gonna continue watching my Raine Yang!! Lol~ She is every guy's li xiang qing ren (dream lover)? Ate chicky rice without the chicky yesterday. Yummy! I only like the rice, i don like the chicky so i just ate the rice and drank the soup. Then.. this morning, my mommy bought chicky rice for me again *diao* My mommy very funny, i ate yesterday doesn't mean i wanna eat everyday mah. Haha~ As usual, i just ate the rice and some cucumber. I dont like chicky, especially after hearing what they did to the chickies so as to make it grow rapidly. OMG! Since then, i try to refrain myself from eating chicky. Lol~ okie okie don't induce fear in all of you else tomorrow nobody wanna eat chicky rice in the canteen anymore!! MUAHAHA! Message *toot* yesterday as per normal, like how i usually do, without mentioning anything regarding the message he sent earlier. I dont know how to reply to this kinda message so i just message him asking him about his revision. Then in the middle of the night, *toot* messaged me saying he understands my position and will not mention this kinda stuff again, and we shall remain as friends. I am sorry *toot*, thanks for all you have done for me. I appreciate all the memories. (: Santa messaged me yesterday! He said he has sugar cane juice + lemon for me this! But i didn't reply to his message so he went home. Sorry santa! Thanks for the kind thought though. (: Have a great blading day!! Okie, i am going back hall to pack all my stuff now. I am so not looking forawrd to it. Shit. |
BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream

♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥